Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Better to go in early

I was biking in to work around 12:45 yesterday after my dentist appointment (only a crown! my teeth are safe for the moment!) and as I approached the big police building on Guilford and North Ave, I saw yellow police tape and news crews and few cruisers. I ride up to investigate and the captain is about to make a statement for the tv news guys. "Two victims, both male, both in critical condition with gunshot wounds."

Here is the story in the Baltimore Sun.

Please note the paragraph where the police have time machines:
Police officials have said that the neighborhood has seen a surge in violence connected to gang activity. Arrests had been made in at least two of the slayings before yesterday's incident.


It's written by our favorite investigative crime guy, Gus Sentementes. Go Gus!

Yes, Mom and Dad, I am careful. This is why I don't ride at night.

No comments: