Monday, July 07, 2008

Woo hoo wedding!



So, like, all my favorite people who could be getting married have gotten/are getting married this year.

Alison and Darien
Rupali and Nathan
Nick and Johanna (pictured above)
Sean and Marin (Sept)
Claire and Mr. Claire (Oct)

At least I will get them all out of the way and have plenty of time next year to go camping. I would also like to share this picture, because Nick Laughton got voted "Best Dressed" at Nick and Jojo's wedding. Thanks to Rachel for taking it and to Josh for sharing! I had a long post drafted about how beautiful the whole weekend was and what a good job Nick and Jojo did delegating and how it was so very moving and fun and personalized all at the same time, but you know, if you were there, you knew it, and if you weren't there, you don't know N&J anyway, so you won't care. Let me just tell you though, that it's too bad if you weren't there, because it was AWESOME.

Sean and Marin better bring it, is all I'm saying.

No comments: