Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Seriously?

Dudes. I took 2 meeelion cfa to PSI today and they told me they didn't want it. Thus began a long and involved process of negotiating exactly under what circumstances we are allowed to give them money.

It was awful nice to see my peeps there though. I never bother alerting anyone to my presence in Bamako anymore because our schedule gets so packed so quickly that I often don't have any free time in which to hang with people. Today however was different - a veritable Tour de la Nostalgie, from PSI to marché to the other marché and back again.

With luck I will continue said Tour Friday evening with old college friends, prior to racing off to the airport. Is it bad that I'm really looking forward to the Air France lounge in Paris, and all the free muesli/cappucino/pain au chocolat I can eat?

No comments: