Sunday, March 01, 2009

Zombie dog

Kima freaks me out when she dreams - right now she is laying in the Lazy Boy, her head resting up on the armrest, her eyes rolled back in her head, eyelids not quite closed; her little toes are working and her flanks are jumping and she looks So Stressed Out! She's squeaking a little and breathing hard. It only lasts for two minutes and then she wakes up, stares into space, and then moans and falls back asleep.

It snowed overnight although I think now it's mostly melting, going by the sound of rain/drips on the a/c unit outside the dining room window. Sleet later today, I hope nothing too gross, because Leanne and I are going to see Uber-Opera-Hearthrob (and U of I prof) Nathan Gunn tonight, for free, at Goucher!

Kima fell asleep again and just barked herself awake. Poor befuddled girl.

From Kima

No comments: