Monday, May 26, 2008

Yes, Better

Feeling much better about the whole Kima thing. I will not have to put her down. Sure enough with a little tenacity and diligence she is getting the hang of heeling on walks. She can even "go home" to her bed, whever it is, and stay there for at least a little bit (and longer if we are right there). A friend from work who trains a lot with her German Shepherds said she's pretty smart (which I knew!). She even likes the treadmill (liver is magical like that).

She's going to 'camp' for two weeks when I'm in Mali and hopefully that won't mess her up too bad...the trainer recommended it so I'm hopeful.

Of course...this week is a mess with pig roast and bday prep and huge amounts of things to do and people to check in with before I leave for Mali. Not everything will get done, I know that much.

No comments: