Monday, February 11, 2008

Faith




Hi! I'm Faith. I really am a Dalmatian, even if folks think I'm a "negative" version of one. LOL I'm 4 years old, spayed, heartworm negative, and don't have any health problems, but I'm kind of tiny at just 40 pounds. I'll put on weight with the good food I'm getting now.
My previous family kept me outside all the time until the Animal Control guy took me, so now I have to get used to all the strange sounds in my new foster home. I love being inside where it is dry and warm and I have a nice fluffy bed to sleep on.

My foster mom doesn't know me too well yet, but she took me to the vet today and I was very good. My tail kept wagging and I rode quietly in the car. I've been wormed and gotten my Rabies shot and I'm on heartworm preventative...pretty soon I'll put on some weight and be a beautiful dog on the outside to go along with my wonderful personality.

1/30/08

No comments: