Friday, February 08, 2008

Damn you petfinder

"Do you like my picture?"




Pamela Patti - (Female)
Breed: Coonhound Mix

Age: 5 Years
History:

Description: I'm Pamela Patti. I was named for 2 special ladies, so you know that I'm doubly special. I am not at all pushy or aggressive. If you just want to sit with me and pet me, that is quite enough. I'm not too excited about doing all that running around that so many puppies like. I'm just a nice young lady. I could probably be fully house-trained in short order. I still do puppy things, like drag my blankets all over. There are no cats that I've seen, but I am not the chasing kind of girl, I don't think. I live with Rosemary (her picture is here too), and we have fun together. It is quiet here, and so I don't know about cars and traffic, but I'm willing to learn. Almost every day I get a cooked soup bone that keeps me busy for a while. If I lived with you, would you have soup bones there? Do you like my picture? I could be some kind of coon hound, or maybe some beagle, but no matter what, I am just soooooo cute! Will you come visit?

1 comment:

nick said...

you actually thinking about getting a pooch? put us on the dog-sitter list.