Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Working from home

I had a dentist appointment this morning and a Kima-nails-cut appointment this afternoon and figured I may as well just take the day off um, work from home.

Of course it is Draft City in our living room thanks to the a/c unit in the dining room. So I shrink-filmed that sumbitch right up!

From Design

Can you spot the cord and remote control sealed in their winter tomb?

That helped a whole lot but there was still the front door to contend with. Fortunately, my new blogs had a solution, and there were even extremely detailed Flickr instructions on how to do it. Nonetheless, I totally sewed the first tube too small and had to start over. Good thing I have 9 million yards of Mali Family Planning cloth to work with.

From Design

But wait there's more!

From Design

Double tube action!

Now Kima and I are toasty. And yes actually I did get a lot of work done today!

1 comment:

Blogger User said...

Draft tubes! That's what I can do with my bolts and bolts of cloth from Mali. Thanks for the brilliant idea. (The Malagasy lambas have already become slipcovers.)