Sunday, September 14, 2008

Basement, toute seule!

I spent a long time, about half an hour (eons in dog time) in the basement, where Kima has traditionally been too afraid to go by herself (stairs appear too steep, and also don't have sides). When I was done and almost up the stairs she looked like she really, really, wanted to hang out with me, so I retreated down and called her - and she came on down!

Now she's a total pro, and I have to worry about someone accidentally shutting her into the basement. This is unlikely - she always prefers to be around us - but still. Worst Case Scenario.

The basement project, you ask? Well, I broke down all of our empty cardboard boxes, dramatically improving our junk-to-space ratio down there, and in the process, found my headlamp I had given up for lost.

No comments: