Tuesday, November 06, 2007

We made it out

Sorry for not posting, not like any of you actually read this to make sure I'm still alive :)

I'm in Philly, in a hotel room next to the bank of elevators, listening to sessions I cannot concentrate on, signing myself up for website design for 80 hours a week for the next two months, and hoping the fog in my head will not lead to malaria. Jet lag is getting better and we appear to be moving forward with the project but I'm just so tired, and Gates is taking over the malaria world without putting any more money into it. Kevin describes it as 'the predator', running through the leaves and bushes around us, but we can't see it.

2 comments:

Геш (gpetrov) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Геш (gpetrov) said...

I read, but you never check to see if there are any comments. ;)