Friday, September 07, 2007

Oh For shame

Have not blogged in a while. May as well do it over lunch hour. I have these pics of the bikes we built over labor day but of course have not had TIME to even get them off the camera. Whatever! How do I not have time for that?

Oh yeah, I'm taking two classes (this week only- have dropped Australian guy's Health Econ in favor of World Bank guy's Health Econ). Nick and Johanna came over to help with the mess that is the house (last pesky details, like knife rack, bike stand, bathroom shelving unit, backyard mosquito eradication...still researching that one). I am driving around and sending kind friends with trucks to who-knows-where to pick up new dining room tables. I have skipped climbing twice though both days the gym was apparently closed. Yoga is kicking my butt because I come to work underslept and overcaffeinated and dehydrated, which makes for dizzyness and confusion. The new mattress seems good, if only I could spend enough hours in it.

Tuesday I had the Black Hole Stomach for about 5 hours, where it didn't matter what I put in, I just felt nauseatingly hungry. I'm wondering if I'm finally reaching the age limit where you can't get away with eating crap anymore. My metabolism seems to be on overdrive. I have 18 people coming for brunch tomorrow, then a haircut, and packing for Oxford, and then getting to the airport....once I'm on the plane I can finally relax, I think.

Frantic, I know, but indicative of what's going on this week.

No comments: