Friday, May 25, 2007

Mt. Blanc


Geneva was much better this time than before, in January, when it was cold and I didn't even get to see the lake. At a cocktail party I got a net company to get involved in Salif Keita's tour (ok, I had some help from the Handsomest RBM Board Member) and then our database project rocked out on day two of the board meeting. Before it all started I adjusted my internal clock by walking around looking for fixies and checking out bike parking.



I only found one fixie. It belonged to a giant.


The giant had a giant friend too.


There were about 9 million bikes in Geneva, ridden by young punks and guys in suits and moms whose husbands have UN jobs which means they're not allowed to work and can only produce babies to stave off the boredom. It was sunny and beautiful and people played chess in the park:

No comments: