Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Clouds lifting

Yesterday turned out to be a good day, though I didn't quite figure it out until we got seated downstairs at Dizzy's, and my burger arrived still very very pink! It has been quite a few weeks since 'medium rare' has not turned into 'well done' and I was getting a little despondant about the quality control. But maybe the old chef, who loves me and my uncooked ground beef, is back from maternity leave or something, or maybe Elaine put a little word in 'cuz our table is so 'easy'.

I also got promoted, and made progress on a couple key projects, which involved only picking up the phone, but it has been hard to do lately.

So, for all that, I can now share this Onion headline with glee and not cause for alarm:
Everyone Should Own A Gun For Protection And Possibly For Suicide

No comments: