Friday, March 02, 2007

Jazz Fest 2007

Bought my ticket. April 27-30th. Gillian Welch, Calexico, Dr John, Lucinda Williams. Cochon de lait po'boys and dinner at Cochon, Laura's bro's restaurant. Fun with Miss P (the O.G., not my old bike!) and the Gabon crew. Wandering around New Orleans with a pack on my back and sleeping on the floor, crawfish boils and real gumbo and fried oysters and Magazine street and oh my god I'm so hungry.

I was there last spring break when Kara was still there and we had the best time! Will post some pics when I get back home today.

Crystal, Neely/Doug - sorry to miss out on Merlefest this year!

I have a $250 voucher on American I have to use before June 25. Prizes to best suggestion for what to do with it.

hk

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My Dad just sent me a link to your blog. He came across it while googling Cochon. I think he was really confused. Such a funny man.